- 1/2 lb to 1lb Ground Turkey
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 Large Yellow Onion
- 1 20oz Jar Organic Marinara Sauce (look for one with less than 3g sugar per serving & no added sugar in the ingredients list)
- 2 Medium Organic Zucchini sliced about 1/8 inch thick
- 1/2 Organic Yellow & Orange & Red Bell Pepper sliced into small ribbons or diced
- 5 oz Organic Baby Spinach
- 5 Organic Lasagna Pasta OR Quinoa Lasagna
- 1/2 to 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
HINT: Double the recipe to make 2 pans and freeze one in individual containers.
Instructions: Cook the ground turkey, onions, mushrooms and garlic in a skillet until browned. Pour in Marinara Sauce. Freeze half the sauce (unless you’re making a double recipe).
Grease a 9×13 Pyrex dish with olive oil, then Layer in the pan:
Dry Noodles 1 layer. Layer in the peppers, Spinach, Zucchini, Mozzarella, Sauce
Dollop Ricotta Cheese on top
Bake in the Oven for about 35 minutes, then sprinkle some Parmesan on for the last 10 minutes and let it brown a little on the top. 15 Servings with a salad on the side makes a complete meal.