Yield: 6 servings | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 3-4 Fresh Roasted Red Peppers (roast with S&P, minced garlic, olive oil)
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves (10-15 leaves)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pulse the walnuts in a food processor. Pulse the roasted red peppers, fresh basil, in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add the parmesan cheese, chopped walnuts, olive oil, and 1/2 tsp. salt to the food processor, Pulse to combine. Salt and Pepper to taste.